Simple Oak 5 Board Hardside Waterbed Frame
Basic Introductory Waterbed Package
The Solid Oak 5-Board waterbed frame has all you need to get set up with a new hardside waterbed mattress.
Featuring a basic pedestal, wooden rails, and simple flat oak headboard, the Oak 5-Board is the best solution for an affordable waterbed frame.
Solid Oak 5-Board comes with:
- Solid Oak Side Rails to support you hardside waterbed
- Free Flow waterbed bladder or optional upgrade bladder choices.
- Waterbed Decking included with all Risers
- Riser/Pedestal to raise the sides and rails a comfortable height off the floor
- King (Waterbed or Cal King 72x84 inch)
- Queen (Waterbed Queen 60x84 inch)
- Super Single (4xx84 inch)
The price of this frame and waterbed package includes:
- The Solid Oak headboard panel
- The hardside waterbed frame
- One (1) Free Flow Hardside Waterbed Mattress
- Quantum Thermal Waterbed Heater
- Waterbed Stand-up liner
- 8-ounce bottle of waterbed conditioner
- Waterbed fill & drain kit
Upgrade your hardside waterbed configuration with one of these waveless or semi-waveless water mattresses. (Full Motion Free Flow Mattress included)
- Innomax Free Flow Hardside Waterbed- The full motion waterbed that is included in the base price of this package.
- Innomax 400ST Semi Waveless (50%) Hardside Waterbed
- Innomax Sanctuary SF3 LS Infinity 80% Waveless Hardside Waterbed
- Innomax Luxury Support LS 6960 99% Waveless Hardside Waterbed
Optional In-Home Delivery is available.
- Standard Curbside Delivery will leave the components in your driveway or in front of your house. They can be heavy and awkward. If you need the 5-board pieces transported into your home, consider upgrading to in-home delivery. (Note you will still be responsible for assembly.)
A solid oak bed frame and foundation is an essential add-on when you upgrade your sleep to a new hardside waterbed. When you are embracing all the benefits of Zero-G sleep that a waterbed mattress can offer you need to have the proper support base for the waterbed itself.
Unfortunately, these specially designed bed frames can be the hardest part of the waterbed to locate. There are very few manufacturers who make them. Unless you are a skilled woodworker, it is probably too big a project for most weekenders.
At Waterbed Bargains, we’ve partnered with some of the finest craftsmen to create a series of hardside waterbed foundations that will properly support your waterbed and which are designed to bear the immense weight of a fully filled hardside waterbed.
In addition, these waterbed bases are easily assembled in your home and they ship in a very affordable manner. You will truly feel weightless when you sleep on a high-quality hardsided waterbed that is properly supported by the right waterbed frame and base.
Features and Benefits
- Solid Oak Construction Durability and quality to offer years of worry free use
Upgraded pedestal options are available.
Note: Color is approximate. Actual shade may vary slightly. 9inch Pine shade may vary slightly
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was a great way to get back into a waterbed without all the fancy headboard options. I was talked into getting rid of my old waterbed and never slept the same. I was pleased to find this one and with everything included I was sleeping on water again! I may upgrade to a waveless mattress at some point. Thanks again