ProMax Heavy-Duty Stand-Up Safety Liners:
Protect your home from the rare event of a waterbed leak. Although waterbed failure is a very rare event, punctures and damage can happen to your waterbed. Give yourself extra peace of mind with a waterbed safety liner. The vinyl liner for hardside waterbeds installs easily by unfolding and standing up inside your frame. No need to attach with tack strips to your frame. A must for all waterbeds.
- Durable, thick, heavy-duty vinyl safety liner. 83% thicker than most standard liners
- Black "Duraflex" heater compatible black vinyl bottom
- Thick, ridged, heavy-duty stand up side construction
- Ample overcut design
- Reinforced corner construction
- Thicker in both vinyl and cardboard than most other liners on the marketInstall to prevent water spillage in the case of a mattress puncture or separation
- For your peace of mind. Protect your furniture and floors from water damage in case of a mattress leak or puncture
- Super Single (48x84 inch)
- Queen (60x84 inch)
- Cal King (72x84 inch)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We have only been using it for about a week, and have had not leaks so I can't really make a determination yet. However, just taking it out of the box, it was MUCH better quality than the one it was replacing. It stood up on its own before we put the water bladder in and the plastic seems very thick. So far I'm pleased with my purchase.
Heavy Duty, much nicer than my last one
I wanted to get the thicker liner compared to the standard for additional protection. Got it quick good product and much thicker then my old one